MicroVas Therapy for Neuropathy
Diabetic & Therapeutic Footwear
Dr. Perkins is a very thorough, competent and most of all,
a very caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Perkins,
Bangor Podiatry and the wonderful office staff there.
You'll receive first class care!
- Dianne J.
New Patient Registration Forms
Notices of Non-Discrimination
Simon G. Tabchi, DPMSpecialized area:
Trained in correction of bunions and hammertoes, pediatric deformities, heel pain, and general foot and ankle arthritic conditions and is well versed in wound care and limb salvage.Undergraduate Education:
- Moravian College, Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, 2004-2008
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 2008-2012
- Crozer-Keystone Medical Center, 2012-2015
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with the added credential of Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Associate of American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (AACFAS)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons