MicroVas Therapy for Neuropathy
Diabetic & Therapeutic Footwear
Dr. Perkins is a very thorough, competent and most of all,
a very caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Perkins,
Bangor Podiatry and the wonderful office staff there.
You'll receive first class care!
- Dianne J.
New Patient Registration Forms
Notices of Non-Discrimination
Jason Eberly, DPMSpecialized area:
Trained in diabetic foot care including wound care and limb salvage
Trained in foot surgery including bunion and hammertoe correction
Trained in podatric medicine to treat foot and ankle conditions including, but not limited to, heel pain, sprains, strains, fractures, tendonitis, nail deformities, warts, arthritis, neuropathy, athlete's feet, neuromas, corns, and callusesUndergraduate Education:
- La Salle University, Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Minor in Computer Science, 1993-1997
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 1997-2001
- North Philadelphia Health System, Philadelphia, PA 2001-2003
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Served as chief resident during final year of residency
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
- Blue Mountain Health System (Gnaden Huetten Campus and Palmerton Campus)