MicroVas Therapy for Neuropathy
Diabetic & Therapeutic Footwear
Dr. Perkins is a very thorough, competent and most of all,
a very caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Perkins,
Bangor Podiatry and the wonderful office staff there.
You'll receive first class care!
- Dianne J.
New Patient Registration Forms
Notices of Non-Discrimination
David Scalzo, DPM
Trained in major foot reconstruction including adult flatfoot repair, Charcot disease, and pediatric deformities.
- Temple University, B.S. Biology 1989-1991
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 1991-1995
- Community Medical Center, Scranton PA PSR-36, 1996-1999
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Lions Club
- Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce