MicroVas Therapy for Neuropathy
Diabetic & Therapeutic Footwear
Dr. Perkins is a very thorough, competent and most of all,
a very caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Perkins,
Bangor Podiatry and the wonderful office staff there.
You'll receive first class care!
- Dianne J.
New Patient Registration Forms
Notices of Non-Discrimination
Cheralyn Perkins, DPM, CPed
Certified by National Healing Centers in Wound Care and presently working at the Easton Hosptial Wound Healing Center.
- Penn State University, B.S. Life Science, 1990-1994
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, 1994-1998
- St. Luke's Hospital, Bethlehem, PA RPR/PSR-24, 1998-2001
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Lower
- Diplomate, American Board for Certification in Orthotics, Prosthetics and Pedorthics
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Society of Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Lions Club
- Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce